Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Feliz (?) Dia del Cariño


So here's us on V Day two years ago...

And here's last year...

And here's this year. If you think I'm not a' lookin so good you're right! It's because I am crazy sick with inflamed sinuses, so my face/head has been hurting for the past 3 days. Well here's to being healthy next year. Zaak very sweetly got me tons of flowers from the market so that brightened my day. I also watched "Chocolate" which is one of the ultimate valentines day flicks of all time. Hope you all had wonderful romantic evenings or at least lots of chocolate to eat:)

8 comments:

littledeb_04@yahoo.ca said...

Poor Amber! I hope you are feeling better soon! if only you had a steam room. A big Valentine Hug from Grandma-Deb to you all!

saison said...

I had a great Valentines. Dean took me out to a greek restaurant and then across the street to the Roxy theater where we enjoyed a play starring "Davis " from Corner gas. It was funny and serious and entertaining. We were thinking about you guys 'cause it was totally your kind of thing... Lot's of Valentines love to all of you!

Sirdar said...

Funny...Zaak looks like he grew hair...and looks older. You Amber look the same...you still look like you did two years ago :-) You must be living right!!

robtherockeet said...

I like you with short hair and longer hair... you look very happy

Petra said...

Happy weekend. you still look cute even being sick. Adam and went out to eat and watched a movie for valentines day. Walk the line. It was really good. Then I got chocolate and floweres. The flowers are still here but the chocolate is gone. Hope your day was great. :)

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

Zaak said...

Hey Amber, I think you need to add a protective deal to your comments so people don't spam it. Turn on the word verification for comments in the control panel when you log into blogger.