Monday, June 05, 2006

Hallelujah!

We now finally have internet at home! What a blessed relief to be connected again to the outside world! When I went to write in my blog I could't even remember how to do it! That's how long it's been. So I'm looking forward to posting a bunch of photos and catching up on everyone's blogs that I have been missing out on. I'm typing one-handed here as I feed Blaise his bottle (he's pretty much weaned now which makes life easier) and as soon as he has a nap I'll be posting like a mad-woman:)

6 comments:

P said...

I'm so happy that you are back online. I've missed seeing your pictures. And I had only really just found your blog before you moved, so I felt short changed. Hooray for internet. Post lots.

April said...

Welcome back to the land of the living!

Marta said...

Welcome back. I have missed reading your posts :).
Regarding your question on my blog I have seen Walk the line and I would definetly recommend In Her Shoes (I liked it so much I bought the movie).
Also if you have not seen Pride and Prejudice I most definetly recommend it.

Anonymous said...

Amber?
Amber.
:)

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»