Sunday, July 16, 2006

Odds and Ends

I saw a lady biking through town the other day with her baby, asleep, in the basket on the front of the bike! I love how little things can still amaze me after living here almost a year now. Blaise tried pizza and kiwis for the first time this week and loves them both; last night he ate an entire kiwi for his dessert. Zaak is in Antigua for two nights with the team from Stony Plain so Blaise and I are holding down the fort. I've been trying to watch movie trailers tonight but they are taking forever to load! I think I'll just go to bed:)

4 comments:

P said...

yum. pizza and kiwi's. he's got good taste. my dad used to have to go away on pastor things and my mom would always make those really special nights for shi and i. in fact i remember some of those nights as my favorite childhood memories. hope you and blaise have fun as well.

April said...

Wow, that's great he's developing his taste buds. I remember going to bed and hearing mom and dad playing records and feeling cozy... you remember?

Amber said...

Petra your Mom is one of the sweetest people I've ever met - I bet she thought up great things for you guys to do:)

Amber said...

I don't remember that clearly Ape, but those old records definitely make me feel little and safe when I hear them now.