Thursday, October 27, 2005

The "Cold" Season

Talked with my neighbor Ruth today and she said her husband commented how the rainy season is over, and now it's the cold season. But if this is the cold season I'm laughing! Today was like a nice summer day in Alberta or BC! Windy and sunny, perfect for doing laundry. Not a lot to talk about this week, I have some kind of bug bite on my leg I discovered this morning, pretty newsbreaking info I know:) Zaak will be home tomorrow so I'm looking forward to that:) Have a great weekend one and all!

2 comments:

Marta said...

Hi Amber
Enjoy your winter :). Here in NB we are starting to get nice and cold. I have to say that I enjoy reading your blog. You inspired me to try one too :). But I have a feeling mine will not have many interesting things to mention as you will (living in a new country and all). Take care and have a nice weekend too.

Anonymous said...

Wow, fascinating about that bug bite. Do tell more! How big? How high? How long??