Saturday, October 08, 2005

Laundry and Rain Don't Mix


Here are Blaise's clothes and blankets blowing in the wind, sweet shot hey? I think I could pretty much enter it in a photo contest and win a prize:) I'm usually eyeing the skies on days I hang out laundry, but I've always been interested in the weather anyway so I don't mind. We got cable last year and I was most excited about having the weather channel! I think my sister Alanna has aspirations to be a weather girl on TV someday too. Hey I'm proud of myself for figuring out how to put a picture on here all by myself, yes sirreee.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does laundry and stain mix?

Anonymous said...

I've never understood people who like watching the weather channel. I mean, is outside broken? The weather is being broadcast live outside. Probably has something to do with climate-envy...

Anyway Bethany and I always make it a point to miss clever, wonderful people. Enjoy all the puddles.

Amber said...

Perhaps it's the desire to know the future...being able to predict the weather. Whatever the case I'll keep my eyes on the skies, which is my primary source of the weather without TV these days!
Much love to Bethany, your boys, and you!
From Miss Clever and Wonderful