Saturday, October 22, 2005

I love mail and avocados:)



We've received our first piece of snail-mail this week! And it is from none other than the illustrious Mr. Curt Gesch, my favorito teacher from highschool. What a thoughtful chap. Sure did appreciate getting a letter, you all have our address right? So if your looking for something to do this weekend, write us! (I'm not laying it on too thick am I?!?)
No folks, that's not a bowling ball that Blaise is holding, it's an AVOCADO! Incredible eh? I couldn't resist buying it at the market the other day, and it's really nice inside too, we had some for breakfast today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that is one big avacado! And one adorable baby boy! I could just eat them both up!!

Anonymous said...

I have to agree that getting snail mail is very nice. Hopefully you will get a lot more :). I remember avacodos that big. I'm soo glad things are going well for you and Zaak and Blaise.

Cuidate y que Dios te bendiga.

Marta Robichaud

Anonymous said...

Hey Amber... followed the link from your post on flipcan. Looks like you guys are having fun in Guata... that turkey pic was hilarious. Poor thing.