Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Mice and Men

I just finished translating the instructions on a package of mouse poison. Yes, we have a mouse who I do feel sorry for (since we plan to exterminate him) but mice carry diseases! This morning there was even a mouse dropping right beside the poison package, like he was taunting us! So tonight we hunt us a mouse...stay tuned to find out what will happen!
On a much brighter note, our little man Blaise has slept through the night 3 NIGHTS IN A ROW!!! I think this is the beginning of something wonderful. My friend Ruth who has 2 little kids was telling me how you love your babies even more than you already do once they start sleeping through the night. It's so true! When I see Blaise in the mornings after a full night of uninterrupted sleep I feel such immense love for him. It's fantastic this journey and adventure of parenting:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, I look forward to those days. I am doing two feedings a night. One around 2 and one around 5. But our little angel goes right back to sleep after his burp and change..so it's not to bad.
Way to go Blaise!